Monday, March 17, 2014

Meet HAIM

Hey Again. Remember me? My name is Katie and I used to write every day on this blog. I know I know life has gotten the best of me these last few months and work has been insane so this blog has taken a dive. But I really want to get back to at least a few posts a day. Can't be that hard if I've been doing it for almost 4 years now right? Well lets get to it!

Meet HAIM. I became obsessed with them at the end of last year and they have been on heavy rotation on my cd player and phone every since. Its a band made up of 3 sisters. They used to have a family band with their parents but they dropped them and formed their own band. These ladies are super talented, playing all their own music and writing their own songs. I highly suggest you give them a try.

And while you are at it will someone please get me tickets to their show at the 9:30 club in April? Somehow I missed the on sale day and its sold out. 

Do it!



No comments:

Post a Comment