Monday, December 7, 2009

"I Got A Blank Space Where My Mind Should Be...."

Good morning everyone,

Well as I try and piece my life back together after what was a ridiculous two weeks of phish shows including what has to be hands down the best three nights of music I have ever seen in my life (thursday, friday, saturday) I am trying to get my head back on straight. As I try and compose myself at work watch one of my highlights from Friday nights show at Madison Square Garden in NYC. Phish had done a full cover of the Rolling Stones "Exile on Main Street" during their Halloween show in Cali, so I was really hoping for a cover off of the album during this run....and well I got it! Watch below as they just absolutely kill "Shine a Light". Pay attention to the lights during this song, they were so on point! And yes I promise I will update this soon with full reviews and pictures from each night...

Now back to reality...

No comments:

Post a Comment