Monday, November 11, 2013

Seriously Beyonce Stop Being So Awesome


I have said it here before and I'll say it again. I love the way Beyonce treats her fans. For a super star as big as her to get down and do what she did last night at her concert was amazing.

Check out the video above where she duets one of her songs with a blind fan named Sophie. Her sister said:

"She's never really been able to go to a concert due to logistical reasons so I made a video about Sophie. Even with everything that she's been through, she's been able to do so much. She raised over $1,000 for people with multiple sclerosis and the Runamuck (for MS Society). I put that all in the video and I just said that I think someone as amazing as her deserves to meet someone amazing as Beyonce."

Love it. Way to go Queen B.

No comments:

Post a Comment