Monday, September 29, 2014

What A Weekend

It is Monday and I am absolutely totally exhausted. Isn't it supposed to be the opposite? Instead of relaxing and taking care of myself this weekend I was working two different events that literally kept me out and about all day long. I can barely feel my legs. My body hasn't had a good nights rest in well over a week. And my mind is starting to play tricks and lose it on me. I have about 30 seconds to pull myself together and get back on track. 

The next few months I have a lot that is going on but I just can't seem to actually get my mind focused on that. Right now its get through every day. Get to sleep. Wake up. Work. Repeat. I will make it right?

Right now the chances are 50/50 at best.

Please send help. Or sleeping pills. ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment