Monday, December 6, 2010

Grace Potter... Know This Name!


Holy Crap.

That was all that I could say last night after I watched the following performance. A few months ago I was turned onto Grace Potter and the Nocturnals from a friend of mine and I knew that one day I would talk about them again.... that day has come. 

Last night, I found myself watching VH1's Salute to the Troops because lets face it, who doesn't like the troops? And while there were some pretty great performances there was three things that I took away from the evening. Katy Perry pretty much looks good in anything (she wore like six outfits), Rapper Nikki Minaj looks like a Simpsons character and finally Grace Potter is my new hero.

Talk about Rock and Roll, first she comes out and plays an amazing version of her song "Paris", and then invites members of the band Heart on stage to perform one of my favorites "Crazy on You". If you were not a fan of hers before today... you will be. 

I really don't have much else to say about this video but....if I was a rock star I hope I would be as cool as this chick. 

First her song "Paris". 



And if you weren't impressed yet.... Check out "Crazy on You"

No comments:

Post a Comment