Thursday, December 2, 2010

Radio City Music Hall

A very long time ago I went to a concert at Radio City that completely changed my life. Dave and Tim (two of my all time favorites) took to the stage to play a ridiculous show. It was a show filled with old DMB songs, new TR tracks and well just a whole ton of great music. 

I always thought Dave was at his best sitting simply behind a guitar with Tim. He doesn't try and play up to Tim's talent and he just lets his voice carry him through. Meanwhile Tim is there playing a mean accompanying guitar to Dave's fantastic lyrics. 

This is completely true in the next tune. I think it could be my favorite that they play. It just matches them perfectly... and well here is the live performance from that night. 

Still gives me chills

No comments:

Post a Comment