Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Greatest Videos Ever: 39-20

Okay we are making our way down this list, I have to admit its pretty fun on my end. I've watched tons of videos today that I haven't seen in a long while... but to continue the countdown we are getting to some good ones (I may even highlight three videos). 

Greatest Videos Ever: 39-20
39. Radiohead - Karma Police
38. The Prodigy - Firestarter
37. The White Stripes - Blue Orchid
36. Prince - Raspberry Beret
35. Kanye West - Monster
34. Madonna - Like a Prayer
Lady Gaga doesn't hold a candle to Madonna when it comes to pushing the limits. This video solidified Madonna as a badass.

33. The Smiths - Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before
32. The Verve - Bittersweet Symphony
...trying to make ends meet your a slave to money then you die...

31. NWA - Straight Outta Compton
30. The Streets - Fit But You Know It
29. The XX - Islands
28. Nada Surf - Popular
if this doesn't remind me of High School I don't know what does...

27. Muse - Knights of Cydonia
26. Wax - California
25. Metallica - Turn the Page
24. My Chemical Romance - Helena
23. Smashing Pumpkins - 1979
22. Nirvana - Heart Shaped Box
No Doubt - New
20. Blur - Coffee & TV

No comments:

Post a Comment