Thursday, September 29, 2011

Lisa Hannigan

Last night while I was slowly falling asleep on my couch a sound awoke me. It was the sound of a voice that I had heard before, but what was it?

I awoke to see Lisa Hannigan performing on Jay Leno. I looked at the screen again, listened to the voice and recognized it. That used to be Damien Rice's girl. (If you dont' know what I'm talking about shame on you and go listen to the song "9 crimes") 

Instantly I sat up and started to take in what I was seeing. I've been waiting for this girl to emerge again and well I"m stoked that I was awake to see it. 

Take a look at the video below, then take yourself over to youtube and familiarize yourself with her and her work. I can't get enough...

...and like that my entire day has been made happy with the sound of a song...

No comments:

Post a Comment