Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Tuesday.

Well we are off to yet another Tuesday. The days keep just melting away and before we know it summer is going to be over. Can't say that I'm complaining too much about it... fall has a lot of fun things going for it. I welcome the change.

Today should be a somewhat easy day. I should hopefully have some time to get on here and do some posting, we will see. For now I leave you with something that I know not everyone is going to enjoy. I found myself up for Letterman last night and was very impressed by John Mayers new single 'Wildfire' so I'm going to post it here.

I know John Mayer is a pretty polarizing figure but I do know one fact about him. Man can play one hell of a guitar. Love him or hate him the man is a great musician. 

His new album is due in a few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment