Thursday, August 15, 2013

You Are My Person

I can't believe I'm going to admit this to the world right now but I have never missed an episode of Greys Anatomy. Yup I know I'm such a girl, but this show has just grabbed my attention from the beginning and I've never been able to let it go. Which is why I was sad yesterday to learn that Sandra Oh aka Cristina Yang would be leaving during the shows next season. We have seen a lot of this cast come and go but one of the constants was Cristina Yang and her relationship with her best friend Meredith Grey. I'm going to miss her.

"So I'm just saying... I think you should decide to live. Live so you can become a doctor, and you can find a way to do heart transplants without someone having to die. Or, live so you can grow up and have kids and... Raise them not to believe in Santa. That would piss your mom off. Just decide to live. Because in your case? Dying really isn't the best revenge."





No comments:

Post a Comment