Thursday, January 30, 2014

Taylor At Grammy's

With all this talk about Justin Bieber and the downfall he has been on its made me think more and more about how grounded and well graciously Taylor Swift has made her way through the music business. While Justin was in jail Taylor was singing at the Grammy's and while yes she did some very weird headbanging towards the end I find this performance stunning.

Plus I love this song. Love it. Also can't help but notice literally how beautiful this girl is. Damn you for being perfect Taylor!! :)

"Time won't fly, it's like I'm paralyzed by it
I'd like to be my old self again, but I'm still trying to find it
After plaid shirt days and night when you made me your own
Now you mail back my things and I walk home alone

But you keep my old scarf from that very first week
'Cause it reminds you of innocence and it smells like me
You can't get rid of it 'cause you remember it all too well, yeah

'Cause there we are again, when I loved you so
Back before you lost the one real thing you've ever known
It was rare, I was there, I remember it all too well"


No comments:

Post a Comment