Tuesday, April 13, 2010

He Will Survive

My man made his triumphant return to the stage last night in Eugene, Oregon. Yes thats right, I'm talking about the one, the only, Conan O'Brien!!! I love him so much, I can't even express how. I was so happy that his show moved up an hour so that I didn't have to stay up late to watch it. Then he got the short end of the stick with that bullshit move by the unfunny man they call Leno.

But I'm happy to say that yesterday was a good day for Team Coco. TBS announced the return of his live nightly show, moving to 11:00 to one up the competition. And last night he started off the first leg of his comedy tour in Eugene, Oregon!

One of the many things I love about Conan is his music ability. This guy can actually jam. Hes not super duper great, but he is still impressive. Check out his version of "I Will Survive".

No comments:

Post a Comment