Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I'm Back!!!

Thats right you read it right. I'm back from the island of fun, and probably what was the most incredible vacation ever dreamed up and I have a lot to say.

First off. Note to self. St. Croix is probably one of the most amazing places that I have ever had the pleasure of visiting in my life. The people, the surroundings were just amazing.

While I was there I was introduced to a lot of new music. (yes, a lot of it was some really bad reggae) Yet for the most part, some of the music from people on the island themselves was incredible.

I will be showcasing some of the great acts that I found there, here on this blog. So stay tuned.

For now I would like to welcome my one reader back with a special treat from an old friend. She sent me this link earlier today and shes right...I love it.

Enjoy Scott Dunbar's one man band version of Billie Jean.

Good stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment