Thursday, August 18, 2011

25 Things You Didn't Know About Stevie Nicks

In her own words.... (pretty interesting to say the least)

"1. I always try to be on time
2. I think fabulous sheets are crucial
3. I love cashmere
4. One of my favorite things to do is read European fashion magazines
5. One of the most thrilling days of my life was visiting the cast of Glee
6. I believe in long hair for everybody
7. I never sit in the sun
8. Forgiveness is a big priority in my life
9. I use a Power Plate machine to work out
1.0 I keep holiday lights on one of my trees in the backyard all year long... Why not?
11. Face creams, especially La Mer, are mandatory
12. I have a gold Buddha from Pier 1 on my desk
13. My dog is my best friend
14. I love furry hot water bottles
15. I enjoy watching cartoons
16. I believe its good to have your mattress on the floor
17. I will not drink chai lattes. They're too fattening
18. I'm a fanatic about good lighting in every room in my home
19. I do not sing in the rain
20. One of my goals is to inspire others
21. "Be generous" is one of my mantras
22. I often use rainbow lightbulbs
23. I use Erno Laszlo's Shake-It mashup
24. I love being on a boat or looking out at sea
25. I love what I do

No comments:

Post a Comment