Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My Favorite Hollywood "It" Girl

I know I know this is a music blog. But it really should be more of an entertainment blog for the fact that I do love all things in the world of entertainment. And well right now I have a major girl crush on Emma Stone. Yup thats right. I totally want to be friends with her. 

Why you ask? Well why wouldn't you. She seems down to earth, funny and really does not take herself too seriously. She is in the new movie out today called "The Help" and at the end of the year she will be in the new Spiderman movie. Soon enough everyone will know her and well... one day... one day. We will go out for beers.

Until then I will tape every late night show she is on just for kicks. 

Here is her interview last year on Chelsea Lately... followed by a blooper reel to the movie she was in "Easy A" (which if you haven't seen.... stop right now and fix your Netflix)


No comments:

Post a Comment