Monday, October 1, 2012

Blink 182

Is it 2004? Well according to the title of this next post, maybe. 

A few days ago I had a conversation about Blink 182. We talked about a few different things. I think it started with talk about how solid Travis the drummer is. And then talked about when they were famous back in the day. And finally about how terrible they were live. 

It got me to thinking if I had to pick one of their songs what would it be. (And I must admit while I want to like this band... its the guys nasal voice that kills me and makes me want to turn and run). But this next one isn't too bad. 

Its off their self titled album that was released in 2004 and it was the first departure of their usual upbeat sound. It was more of a somber single, and well like I stated before I enjoyed it more than most of their stuff (I'm looking at you 'All the Small Things'). 



1 comment:

  1. Really this blog is too much rocking, and everybody have to surely listenm these rocking song, I really like this blog. I like to listen rocking songs only, thankful to you for posting this 0blog.I really like this type of songs, thankful to you for this blog. Blink-182

    ReplyDelete