Monday, October 15, 2012

I'm Back... I Promise

Okay sorry for all the extended breaks lately but it look like life and work have finally calmed down to a point where I can get back on here and post about the things I love. Just give me a little bit of time to get everything together on this Monday morning and I'll be back with a slew of great things.

Some of the things I've missed over the last two weeks:

-Chris Brown and Rihanna are officially back together. Just the thought that she would take him back makes me physically ill.

-Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey are feuding already on American Idol. I personally think its a ratings stunt... and well don't really care too much about either to take sides.

-Jack Osbourne got married over the weekend in a secret ceremony. Ozzy looked proud and adorable.

-Rolling Stones have confirmed a 50th anniversary tour. That's incredible.

-I've chosen my winner on X-Factor. Video to come.

-No surprise here that Springsteen is out on the Obama campaign trail.

-Oh yeah and I went to Disney where this picture totally happened.


Happy Monday! I'll be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment