Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Weird Day For Me

Today is a weird feeling day for me. Everyone that I know is checking bank accounts for credit card holds and checking their emails feverishly waiting to hear if they in fact landed tickets for the Phish New Years Eve run at MSG. 

For the first time in recent memory I have decided not to go this year. Gasp! I know. Tough decision but in the end it kind of feels nice not waiting for hundreds of dollars to disappear from my bank. Its also going to be nice Saturday morning at the crack of dawn when I am still sleeping rather than camped out at a ticketmaster location. 

I am sure the shows will be great. I am sure that everyone will have a great time. I am sure that I will order at least 2 of the nights on video so I can watch from afar. Yet I am also sure that I will have a fabulous new years here in Richmond (and I am pretty sure it won't give me bronchitis like I returned home with last year)

Good luck kids on your pursuit for tickets. I'll see you next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment