Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Do You Remember Me?

Oh My God! Guess What!?! I'm back to blogging full time now. I know what you all are thinking... Where did I go this last month? Did I just stop listening to music all together? Would I ever make it back to this blog? All valid questions all could be answered very quickly. 

I worked a whole bunch in this last month making my life pretty miserable. I still listened to some great music but have been unable to get on here and get them out of my head. But good thing is that I have returned and it is nothing but full speed ahead!

I hope this last month has treated everyone well and you are happy and healthy and all excited for the holiday season. That is right its mid October I can start to get excited for Thanksgiving and Christmas.

I'm going to go grab some lunch and then really get down to business here. For now here are some great things Jimmy Fallon has done in the last month that should interest you all!

Lip Sync Battle

What Does The Fox Say? (Live)

Jimmy and Paul McCartney Switch Accents

Jimmy, Miley and the Roots sing 'We Can't Stop'

No comments:

Post a Comment