Tuesday, October 15, 2013

The Month of Miley

Unless you have been hiding under a rock you know that the last month in pop culture has belonged to Miley Cyrus. It started with her VMA performance, then moved into a breakup with her fiance, a feud with Sinead O'Conner, questionable photo shoots, hosted SNL and a number one record. Everywhere you turned you were hit with another Miley story. Love her or hate her you can not deny that she set out to make people talk and well they literally 'can't stop'. She has had two number one singles during this time and well I have to admit while I didn't care for her "Can't Stop" single the song "Wrecking Ball" is growing on me. 

I'll save my thoughts about how she went about this last month for another post but lets just leave it with this... Mission Accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment