Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Things Are Getting Silly Busy

Oh why hello there. You thought I forgot about this blog didn't you? Well alas I have made my journey back but I must warn you I have the capability of disappearing at any moment.... We have officially hit my busy season at work and I have no way of predicting what will happen here the next two months but I just hope I am ready.

The only thing I do know is that Phish is gearing up to blow our minds away with another Halloween show tomorrow night in Atlantic City. I remember back to when I saw their Halloween show I was stoked. For those that do not remember they choose a random album to perform that night and perform it to its entirety.

No clue on what will happen tomorrow night but from the sounds of its going to be great. Why? Well because they are tearing it up as of late. Here is a review of their show in Reading last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment