Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Norah Jones is Back...

Norah Jones has been a favorite of mine for a few years. And yes I am not too proud to say that this is someone that my mother has turned me on to. Now you should know that over the years I have taken many musical advice for my mother. I mean she was the Beatles fan that once made a "I love John" sign the size of her high school gymnasium to try and win a radio contest. So when she tells me that there is a new artist that I should listen to more often that not I'll listen.

Norah Jones is another nice break from todays pop culture music scene. Her soulful jazzy sound mixed with simple lyrics and genius collaborations makes her great for any age group.

A sample of her new album which is due out November 14th can be found below. Sit back enjoy it while you are at work... I know I am.

Favorite Tracks: "Back to Manhattan" and "Man of the Hour"

No comments:

Post a Comment