Monday, December 5, 2011

Freddie Mercury Quotes

Anyone who actually reads this blog should know by now that I love all things Freddie Mercury. He is my favorite front man who ever lived and well I just am inspired by everything he was able to do in his little time here on Earth. 

So here are some of my favorite quotes from the man, the myth the legend that is Freddie. 

“My soul has painted like the wings of butterflies, 
Fairy tales of yesterday will grow but never die, 
I can fly, my friends...” 

“Oh, I was not made for heaven. No, I don't want to go to heaven. Hell is much better. Think of all the interesting people you're going to meet down there!” 

“I won't be a rock star. I will be a legend."

“I was born to love you 
with every single beat of my heart. 
I was born to take care of you 
every single day of my life.” 

“When I'm dead, I want to be remembered as a musician of some worth and substance.” 

“We've gone overboard on every Queen album. But that's Queen.” 

“I want to live the Victorian life, surrounded by exquisite clutter.” 

“Does it mean this, does it mean that, that's all anybody wants to know. I'd say what any decent poet would say if anyone dared ask him to analyze his work: if you see it, darling, then it's there!” 

“I always knew I was a star, and now the rest of the world seems to agree with me.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment