Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I'm Here!

Hello and sorry for the delay. Yesterday was insane. I only worked about two hours. Had some stressful things to deal with that took me out of the office, not an overall wonderful day but I made it. The upside of this week is that its my last week of work of 2011. I leave Friday for my NJ/NYC adventure and will return back to Richmond when its 2012. Thats just crazy.... This week I have almost too much to do. Work is insane. I have to pack all my clothes and presents for Christmas. Oh wait speaking of Christmas... I'm not done shopping! Ahhhhh. What is wrong with me? 

Anyways, with all that going on its time to get down to some music before I leave you for an extended break. 

Over the weekend someone special (who has been paying attention to this little blog... hello!) got me the CD/DVD that I've wanted for the last month or two. Lets here it for Adele "Live at Albert Hall". Easily one of the more impressive concert dvd's I have ever seen. Its absolutely amazing... I almost have no words for it its that good. 

This morning I was listening to the CD in my car and on came her cover of "Make You Feel My Love". Again... no words. 

"When the evening shadows and the stars appear
And there is no one there to dry your tears
I will hold you for a million years
To make you feel my love"

Here is the only decent version I could find from the concert...

No comments:

Post a Comment