Thursday, December 22, 2011

Goodbye Friends!


Well this is it. The last blog post before I leave for a nice extended stay up north. Have a lot planned for the next 10 days so it should fly right by and before too long I'll be back in good old Richmond. But its a welcomed break certainly from work and from the hectic life I've been living for the last few months. It will be a time to catch up with old friends, see my family, root on my Jets, give some gifts out and enjoy some music. 

I hope that everyone has a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year. I'll be returning in 2012 hopefully with a lot of new and exciting music. I'm looking forward to a hear full of exciting things... including... wait for it... my 30th birthday! Ahhh! haha. 

No but really a lot to be thankful for this holiday season.... thanks to all of you who have helped keep a smile on my face. You are the best!

Happy Holidays! 

No comments:

Post a Comment