Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I'm Baaaaack!

I'm back people! Yup thats right, sorry for the last two weeks and the lack of decent posts. But I had a lot going on in my life, which has all seemed to settle down now and I'm back on course.

Funny that this seemed to align this weekend with the start of Phish tour up in Bethel but damn what good timing. So to kick off what will be a week of amazing stuff coming out of this blog lets just start where we all want to be tonight. In NJ at the Phish show. But, unfortunately I'm no longer a resident of NJ and I'm sadly typing this from work. But I will still go home tonight, cook myself dinner, get on the internet and listen to it live. Because well thats technology in 2011 folks, and I love it.

That is how I heard this amazing gem this weekend from their epic weekend in Bethel. Enjoy kids. (And no I will not post about Phish all week....don't worry.)

No comments:

Post a Comment