Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Okay Lets Get Serious....

I have a friend of mine who spent many a long hours working as a fundraising director for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. I thank my stars every day that I have her in my life because through her I have learned and met and been introduced to some of the most amazing people I could ever imagine. 

With all the changes that are going on in my life these days, I can't help but think of Eva. 

A girl that I never had the opportunity to meet. But has changed my life more than any one person ever has. I can just hope that the medical community is able to make CF stand for Cure Found sooner than later... 

So just in case you needed it today.... meet Eva. And discover the reasons why to give to this great organization today...

A Message from Eva from Justin Cousineau on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment