Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Pure Imagination

Last night Glee did everything right. It was just one of those hours of television where you knew you were watching something special. Something that has just fit together perfectly. It was called "the funeral" it focused around the loss of Sue's sister. While it was a very occurance they took the opportunity to sing one of my all time favorite songs from one of my all time favorite movies. Thats right...

"Pure Imagination" from Willy Wonka. 

Looooved it. And really what a perfect song to play at a funeral. I mean think of the lyrics....

"Come with me.... and you'll be
In a world of...pure imagination
Take a look...and you'll see
Into your imagination

We'll begin....with a spin
Traveling in...the world of my creation
What we'll see
Will defy....explanation

If you want to view paradise
simply look around and view it
anything you want to do, do it
Wanta change the world?
There's nothing...to it

There is no...life I know
To compare with
Pure imagination
Living there...you'll be free
If you truly wish to be

No comments:

Post a Comment