Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Team Sasha

Well last night I reluctantly turned into 'The Voice'. I say that because after last weeks elimination of my two favorite people I didn't want to... but I did. I find it very funny that every single one of the coaches had their talents turn to country music to try and win America's vote. Not a bad strategy with Team Blake still almost fully intact, but come on people, show some variety!

The clear front runner in my opinion should be Sasha Allen but it isn't. No matter what song she slays she seems to always get cut off at the knees by a 15 year old country crooner or a girl with think rimmed glasses even though she can sing them under the table with ease.

For example last night she took on two amazing songs, first one of my all time favorites 'Ain't No Way' by Aretha Franklin and then her try at country with Carrie Underwood's 'Before He Cheats'. 

If she goes home tonight I'm officially done. (And I mean it!)


No comments:

Post a Comment