Monday, June 24, 2013

The Best 'North West' Jokes

As many of you have heard Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have named their baby "North West". And no I am no lying. I know I said long ago that I would never talk about her pregnancy or her child on this blog but the jokes I'm reading about this poor kids name are just too good not to post.
 
"This kid is headed straight to the top... and slightly to the left"
 
"Naming their daughter North West is like Alicia Keys naming her child Car... Car Keys."
 
"Kanye West's daughter North West' 1st year of school... Gets report card...Says North West has trouble following directions"
 
"Kanye and Kim naming their daughter North West is equivalent to Frank Ocean naming his child Pacific."
 
"So Blue Ivy got the stripper name, and North West got the direction to the strip club? Great, team work."
 
Seriously these go on for days....

No comments:

Post a Comment