Friday, October 8, 2010

New Album - Guster

If you haven't already picked up your copy of the band Guster's new album Easy Wonderful you should probably go ahead and do that. This band who is celebrating their 20th anniversary this year is just spectacular. They are what I like to call an "effortless band", a band that makes it look so easy. Their songs are light, they don't sing about too heavy of a subject matter, they have a little different sound then most and finally they are really creative. These reasons and more explain why I have been seeing them live for over 15 years. 

I also enjoy what they do with their videos. They usually are a little bit off. Which is exactly my style. 

Take these first two new videos from their new album. They are fantastic!

Oh and did I mention that their album is a whopping $7.99 from itunes. yeah. No excuses now.


And the second one just because its Friday. This is also my favorite track from the new album. 

No comments:

Post a Comment