Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Phish - NYE


My friend and I spent our Saturday morning camped outside a ticketmaster location here to grab one of the hardest Phish tickets of the year. Their new years eve show at the famed Madison Square Garden in New York City. I got to the booth so early that I was actually the first person on line. While I will still somewhat nervous about the ticket situation (i've had my heart broken before by ticketmaster) as soon as the clock hit noon we bum rushed mr. ticket man and started requesting tickets. 

About 20 minutes later when all the tickets were gone and we were able to actually look at what we bought I found out that I have landed FLOOR seats for nye. Thats right. The floor. I was there in 2003 when the boys came back from hiatus. And this year I will be back there again, with great friends and great music!

So I found this picture above. This is most likely what I will be seeing exactly at 12:01 in the year 2011. 

I can't friggin wait! 

No comments:

Post a Comment