Thursday, August 16, 2012

Dear Dave Mustaine. You've Lost Your Mind!

Yeah Yeah Yeah I agree with free speech too. But it doesn't mean I have to like the man. I have written about him and his rants before but now former Megadeth singer has taken his rants a little bit too far for my liking. Again he can say what he wants but what an ass.

Here is his quotes from a recent show in Singapore.

"Back in my country, my president (Mustaine begins then pretends to gag himself with his finger), is trying to pass a gun ban so he's staging all of these murders. The 'Fast and Furious' thing down at the border. And Aurora, Colorado, all the people that were killed there. And now the beautiful people at the Sikh temple. i don't know where I am going to live if America keeps going the way it's going because it looks like it's turning into Nazi America."

**Dear Dave, just stick to the music. Please!** 

No comments:

Post a Comment