Thursday, August 2, 2012

Of Monsters and Men - Little Talks

I am absolutely loving this song "Little Talks" by Of Monsters and Men. Its lyrics are wonderful, the beat is catchy and its one of those songs that the more and more you hear it the more you fall in love with it. I believe that the song is about a widow who at some point watched the love of her life pass away. She is now towards the end of her life and is imagining her late husbands ghost coming in to tell her everything will be okay and that they will meet again soon. Again just my opinion, everyone is entitled to their own.

Either way enjoy the song.

"...You're gone, gone, gone away
I watched you disappear
All that's left is a ghost of you
Now we're torn, torn, torn apart
There's nothing we can do
Just let me go, we'll meet again soon
Now wait, wait, wait for me
Please hang around
I'll see you when I fall asleep..."

No comments:

Post a Comment