Thursday, August 16, 2012

The Lumineers - Ho Hey

If you are a fan of the Swell Season like I am you are guaranteed to like this next band coming out of the Denver Colorado area. I am absolutely loving this first song "Ho Hey"; it has all the essence of an Irish Folk band while being right here in America. I have a feeling you will be hearing a whole lot more of it on this blog.

"I've been trying to do it right
I've been living a lonely life
I've been sleeping here instead
I've been sleeping in my bed

I've been sleeping in my bed

So show me family
all the blood that I will blee
I dunno where I belong
I dunno where I went wrong,
but I can write a song.

I belong with you, you belong with me
you're my sweetheart
I belong with you, you belong with me
you're my sweetheart..."

No comments:

Post a Comment