Monday, August 20, 2012

Rihanna. Respect.

Last night I watched Oprah's Next Chapter interview with pop princess Rihanna. And while my music taste doesn't bring me to much Rihanna music its hard to miss her songs on the radio. I was interested to see an interview about who she really is and how she has reacted to this much fame at the mere age of 23. 

Like always Oprah did a fantastic interview but it was Rihanna that was the most surprising. Usually when Oprah shows up at a celebrities house to do these interviews they are dressed to the nines they have their house decorated perfectly and their make up is obviously done for them. I was surprised to see Rihanna in a simple sundress, no make-up and sneakers for her interview. You could tell she was real, she was insightful and was wise beyond her years. 

If you get OWN and get the chance to watch this interview I highly recommend it. 

Here is a preview:

And here is a clip when she talks about the Chris Brown incident in February 2009. You can't help but feel for her...


Bravo to both Oprah and Rihanna.

No comments:

Post a Comment