Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Hello Again

Well alright. We are back here for another day. I promised yesterday my return and just like promised here I am with some new things to report. Here it goes:

-If you have extra cash lying around this holiday season you should really help Drew Kennedy get his album made. He has started a great kickstarter campaign to raise money to fund this next project and while I usually never talk about country music on this blog. This man has changed my approach the entire genre. He is a good guy and a great musician. So do it!


-The Rolling Stones 50th Anniversary Tour kicked off in London.


-Soundgarden performed on Kimmel last night. Wasn't too shaby.


-And in the best headline of the day "Beyonce to direct HBO biopic about herself" Of course.

More to come. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment