Thursday, November 29, 2012

Here It Goes... Again.

Welcome to Thursday. We officially only have two more days left of this week and then it will be a much needed weekend. I don't know about you but I've been spending an awful lot of time at work lately and well as much as I love my job I would really like my life back. January can not come soon enough!!

Anyways we are off to another day here. So far my morning has consisted to walking into my office to hear my office mate blasting "Gangnum Style" as if she just discovered it. Also Linday Lohan is in jail again. Not too surprised there. NYC had its annual Christmas Tree lighting last night. They used a tree from a town near me in NJ, good to see the home state represented. Finally Grace Potter is gracing the cover of the new Relix. Have I mentioned how excited I am for her show in DC next week? 

Hope everyone has a good day.


No comments:

Post a Comment