Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Woke Up To Ke$ha

So this morning while I was trying to get out of bed I quickly flipped on my tv and since I went to bed last night watching Jimmy Fallon it turned right to the Today Show where Ke$ha was performing.

I will tell you this if the first sounds you hear in the morning is that girls voice it will definitely change your day.  

Moving on.

Oh one last thing:

RETRACTION: Yesterday I wrote a recap of the American Music Awards and someone close to me thought that I was being too hard on a certain artist named Usher. I do understand that Usher has sold millions of millions of records. I do understand that to some he is still relevant. I do understand that he is talented and was here before Bieber. I do understand all of this. I retract my statement that he didn't belong on the show. My bad. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment