Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Is It Christmas Yet?

I have been tracking this movie for what has seemed like two years and finally in less than one month its set to be released. Now yes I know I will probably have to go to this one solo, sit in the back of the theatre with a big thing of popcorn and a soda and cry to myself. But omg is it going to be worth it!

For anyone who doesn't know the Les Miserables story you have about one month to prep yourself for the movie that I fully expect to bring home the Oscar. Its the first movie in history where actors were allowed to sing live rather than recording a studio version of the songs before filming. Something that may not seem like a big deal but if you think about how hard it is to film some of these scenes while singing live you will understand that it in fact is a huge deal.

Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment