Monday, November 19, 2012

Promises Promises

Hello there. I know its been a while since I've visited. My bad. Life has been pretty hectic these last few weeks and with Thanksgiving this week I can't say it will slow down. Yet I do have at least two days to get on here and let you know that I have been listening to a ton of new music lately and I do have a lot to say. So this is a warning... Get ready!

On the dock for today:
-Round Up of the diasasterous American Music Awards last night. 

-Results from my trying to get Rolling Stone tickets this morning (1 in a 1,000,000 chance here)

-New Monster of Men song

-Pink Storytellers where I heard this song and I have loved it ever since.


That is just a few not to mention some new live Phish and my thoughts on early holiday music.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment