Tuesday, November 20, 2012

I Am A Nerd

If you have hung out around me long enough you will start to notice that I am a total nerd. I love Harry Potter and the Hunger Games. I enjoy watching all types of Award Shows and well this past weekend my friends and I partook in our usual November tradition of seeing the Twilight movies. And I'm not afraid to say that for as dumb at the actual story is in these movies they did a great job turning the last book into a movie. Did I just admit to reading the books? Yup nerd alert.

Yet the thing I loved most about this final movie is that they re-used my girl Christina Perri's song "A Thousand Years" to end the movie/series. Its such a perfect song. The lyrics are actually my most favorite part:

"I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand years

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more"

No comments:

Post a Comment