Monday, February 18, 2013

Best Quotes from Beyonce Documentary

I already told you today that I am completely obsessed with the Beyonce documentary I watched last night called "Life Is But A Dream". I have to hand it to the star she had some pretty great things to say about life and living in general. Take a look at a few I picked up on:

"I think I've realized that being business and being polite don't match; You can be fair but me being polite was not me being fair to myself"

"The best thing is looking back and realizing how incredible life is. If you don't take the time to think about it, analyze your life, you'll never realize all the dots that are connected"

"Sometimes I think I should retire."

"I think me marrying a musician is a coincidence. We connected because we both performed and we both had similar lifestyles. But we connected on a spiritual level, he just happened to be a musician."

"Stop pretending I have it all together, and if I'm scared, be scared. Allow it. Release it. Move on"

"I'm always thinking about women and what we need to hear. It's difficult being a woman. It's so much pressure, and we need that support sometimes and we need that escape sometimes."

"I think people have an idea in their heads about entertainers/celebrities. I think that they feel like their lives are so perfect, and its really hard to go through painful experiences when you are in the public eye because it is hard to get closure."

"In my hardest moments, where I thought what I'm doing, I'm not strong enough for this, I can't get through this, I'm not ready, I just have to say jump! Because, I know I'm gonna land in that water and swim back on the boat and I'm going to jump again and land in the water and swim back to the boat. I have to trust myself."

No comments:

Post a Comment