Monday, February 18, 2013

In Other News

Since I am still playing catch up today I will just give you a list of the big stories from the last few days...

-Country Singer Mindy McCready died yesterday from an apparent suicide. I do not follow country music so I don't know much about her or her career but everything I have read about it today just seems tragic and sad. My heart breaks for her two boys. RIP.

- Travis Barker from Blink 182 has pulled out of the bands Australia dates due to him still being afraid to fly. I don't know if you remember a few years back when he was in that horrific plane crash that killed two of his best friends. I can not blame him for not wanting to fly across the world again...

-Argo is literally sweeping up this award season taking down some more last night at the Writers Guild Awards.

-My girl Ellie Goulding performed during the Saturday night portion of the NBA All Star Game but it was Alecia Keys who killed it with her halftime performance during last nights game.

-Here is a picture from the studio where Black Sabbath is reuniting. 


-And the final note. Its cold as anything here in Virginia today.

No comments:

Post a Comment