Monday, February 18, 2013

I'm Here. I Promise.

Hey Everyone,

Sorry for the late start this morning. Work is literally kicking my ass all over my tiny office and it has not been too fun of a morning. Luckily I only have a few hours left here for the day and then I will be out and not have to think about this place for another 12 hours. I think I can make it... I think.

Anyways sorry for the delay. I'll try and get to it quickly.

I don't have much to say that doesn't have to do with Beyonce today. Last night I spent pretty much my entire evening watching her. I watched her documentary on HBO and then followed it up with her interview with Oprah. I went into it being a small Beyonce fan and left the evening being a huge fan and wanting to become best friends with her. Seriously, no jokes here. I want to be friends with her.


I learned so much from her in her documentary (which she produced and directed herself). It was an intimate portrait into the life of the super star filmed mostly by her on her own computer or recording devices. She seemed so human in this film that I felt for her when talking about the price of fame and how hard she has worked to make it to the status she is at. Plus no denying it was just cool to see how her and Jay-Z really act behind the scenes. They seemed like a couple of kids who are literally shocked with how far they have both come, seems like a great match to me. 

Anyways I would highly recommend you finding this documentary either on HBO or online and watching it immediately. I promise it is worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment