Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day

Hello and Happy Valentines Day to Everybody!!

In honor of this day I will be posting love songs all day. Old ones, new ones, big ones, small ones. I hope that you enjoy and that everyone has a fantastic day. Single or coupled everyone deserves some love today.

First is the classic "Ain't No Mountain High Enough"... one of my favorite songs of all time. Here is Diana Ross doing it justice. "If you need me call me... I'll be there"


Next is "These Arms of Mine" by Otis Redding. Remember this love song came out in 1964 but has been able to stand the test of time. My favorite part is about halfway through the song where he lets loose and lets the passion take over.


And finally the great Paul McCartney with "Maybe I'm Amazed". With lyrics like "Maybe I'm amazed at the way you love me all the time; Maybe I'm afraid of the way I love you". How could you go wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment