Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I Want ELLEN's Job

Okay, I know I know I love my job more than most. But there is still one job out there that I would take in a heart beat. Every afternoon when I get home from work and start to prepare dinner I turn on Ellen's talk show and usually end up burning dinner because I always forget whats on the stove and find myself on the couch laughing at her antics. 

She has to be having some of the most fun on television these days. She has a great attitude, her guests obviously love going on to her show, and well she is one funny lady. There is one segment of her show that I do love more than most. Its when she scares her guests. Sounds simple. But its genius. 

Check out the clips below and look at Ellen's smiling face throughout it all and think... does it get any better than this?

No comments:

Post a Comment