Monday, November 22, 2010

Mumford and Sons

In this week of thanks....what I"m truly thankful for is music. The way that it has shaped my life, the mood i'm in when listening to it, the great places in this world it has taken me to. I'm thankful for all of it. Especially today because my weekend was filled with great music...like this one.

The Mumford and Sons album completely blew me off my feet this weekend. I thought I knew good music until I heard this album. Its incredible. I know I had featured a song of theirs a few months ago, but man did I not do my job. Always listen to entire albums not individual songs. That is where I found this gem. I'm in love with it. 

My neighbors have yet another reason to hate me because it was played at full blast....all weekend long. 

Simple love.

No comments:

Post a Comment