Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Photos of the Week - Phish Halloween

So today as I try to recover from what was easily the best two nights of music I have ever seen in my life. I was also able to cross off two big items on my Phish bucket list: Halloween show and HORNS. Take a look at some of these pictures from Phish.com from their shows in Atlantic City. (These ones are from the actual Halloween night). Pictures of me and my glowbot outfit will follow. 

For now enjoy these.....

Page rocking the key-tar

During the "Little Feat" set

After a set of "Little Feat" songs the boys took to the crowd to literally do a conga line full of cowbells and horns and walked around the entire audience. Amazing.

Loved seeing this sign!

My pictures and just ridiculous stories to follow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment