Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I'm Back.

Hello. Remember me? I know I took a good break from the blog but it was much needed and well sometimes it just has to be done. I traveled, saw some music, spent some time with my family, finally decorated my apartment, settled into my job and summertime. 

Well I'm back now and you don't have to worry about a lack of music for the rest of the summer because I'm locked and loaded with a ton. I will start with the concert (besides Paul McCartney in a few weeks) that I'm really excited for. Bon Iver is coming to Richmond!!!


More on this guys amazing back story later... for now listen to the song that makes me literally stop in my tracks. The way he lets his voice soar is the reason that he held the number 1 album spot on the charts last week. Can't wait to hear him in Richmond at the end of July. So enjoy and I'm glad to be back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment